Friday, February 27, 2009

Not A Loser After All

Tonight, i was supposed to go to a huge piss up at HQ in town - Skullduggery. But, i bailed and stayed home instead. I was just to scared to go on my own, even though i'd know so many people there, surely... but, you know me. I'm often afraid of the unknown. So i chickened out. And i was sitting at home feeling like a loser. But i ended up spending the night drinking Russian Caravan tea (a new fave), eating chocolate and, most importantly, talking to LozK and English on msn. They made me laugh and smile, and i'm a happy chappy. Smiles all around. I definately had a better time staying at home and talking to people and being comfortable, rather than going out and pushing myself. It's been a long few weeks, and the stress of uni is starting to show itself. I'm glad i enjoyed relaxing tonight. Plus, i'm getting sick, so i'm probably better off staying home, rather than going out, getting drunk, blending into the background. I had fun tonight. Tonight was a fantastic thursday.

No comments: