Monday, August 14, 2006

Why Is My Life In A Hovel?

Simple Explanation

Well, if you want to be metaphorical, there are maaannnny reasons why my life is hovel-like :P But literally? It's simple. Once upon a time, Georgie dearest arrived dans mon chambre, plonked herself down in my window seat/box thingo and proclaimed it to be the 'hovel'.

Cosy and comfy, it's now where i spend the majority of my time, alternating between homework (yes, i do manage some :P), dvds and my blog - with the occasional pause when my friends venture outside the world of study - so it made sense to name the blog such. After all, it pretty much sums things up, don't you think?

And so should end the questions of the origins of the blog :P

A Bientot!

P.S; Yes, i'll admit a certain blog may have influenced the title just a little bit, thanks B :P

P.P.S; Last blog today, PROMISE! I'm just SO BORED! Hm... Wonder how we could remedy that? :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good site.
- www.blogger.com 3
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Today was a complete loss. So it goes. I've just been letting everything wash over me.
- mylifeinthehovel.blogspot.com 1
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma