I love Bri.
I went to visit her this afternoon. We rocked some 'GuitarHero'. We de-coded each others text messages from boys (SO hard to interpret without a second opinion). We caught each other up on the gossip of our worlds.
I listened to Bri and her woes. She listened to mine (which tend to be more obsessive, and dramatic, and repetitive, so she gets way more brownie points than me). We advised each other. We made a list. We likened a certain situation to someone dangling a doggie treat in front of my nose. That does not make me a dog.
We texted everyday while i was in QLD. There were two phone calls (woo! for free calls to each other!). I expect something very similar whilst i'm in VIC. I plan to send a photo of me with Larry the Giant Lobster.
I've never had a friend quite like that. I like it! I hope i don't screw it up...
I went to visit her this afternoon. We rocked some 'GuitarHero'. We de-coded each others text messages from boys (SO hard to interpret without a second opinion). We caught each other up on the gossip of our worlds.
I listened to Bri and her woes. She listened to mine (which tend to be more obsessive, and dramatic, and repetitive, so she gets way more brownie points than me). We advised each other. We made a list. We likened a certain situation to someone dangling a doggie treat in front of my nose. That does not make me a dog.
We texted everyday while i was in QLD. There were two phone calls (woo! for free calls to each other!). I expect something very similar whilst i'm in VIC. I plan to send a photo of me with Larry the Giant Lobster.
I've never had a friend quite like that. I like it! I hope i don't screw it up...
3 comments:
I love Brie too. It's so buttery and delicious.
Oh wait. That's not what you're talking about, is it?
I love Brie too. It's so buttery and delicious.
Oh wait. That's not what you're talking about, is it?
Yay! I posted the same comment twice! I'm so cool.
Post a Comment