Ahem. It's now 1am. I just spent an hour and a half talking to English on msn, starved for human company on this saturday night. I've also watched three disks of friends. But, on the upside, i did (skim)read about 20 pages and note them for uni. Yay me!
I know i've said i'm ready to go back to uni... but now that the day is nearly upon me, it's slightly less appealing. I can already see how much work i'm going to have; and am still thinking of picking up another topic, because i'm a moron. I'm very soon going to be overworked, underpaid, undersexed and all that jazz.
Because i'm a 'good' student and need to raise my GPA to closer to 6.2, i'm going to keep studying now... two more articles to read before i've done a decent amount tonight. I'm going to aim to get at least one done!! Because that's the kind of great student that i am.
I know i've said i'm ready to go back to uni... but now that the day is nearly upon me, it's slightly less appealing. I can already see how much work i'm going to have; and am still thinking of picking up another topic, because i'm a moron. I'm very soon going to be overworked, underpaid, undersexed and all that jazz.
Because i'm a 'good' student and need to raise my GPA to closer to 6.2, i'm going to keep studying now... two more articles to read before i've done a decent amount tonight. I'm going to aim to get at least one done!! Because that's the kind of great student that i am.
No comments:
Post a Comment