Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Days

I had a three hour coffee with Pi this morning. We talked easily, about everything and anything for so long, yet the time flew by without us even noticing. It was so lovely to have such a comfortable time with someone! That's what friendship is. I never really counted Pi as up there with my closest friends. But i'm thinking i was wrong. Friendships with my 'friends' are so hard, and friendship with her was so easy. I'll definately be seeing more of her this year, yay!

Also, this afternoon, i picked up my lovely shiny brand-new silver Hyundai Getz. It's awesome! It has a CD player!! And auto windows, remote locking, a giant red emergency lights button, pre-programmed radio stations, controls on the wheels... and a new-car smell!! I love it. Of course, it's no Thomas, and it's weird to drive another car without his quirks. But it's still pretty awesome. It's parked outside on the street at the moment... i live in fear of going outside in the morning and finding him covered in mess!! Cross your fingers that he'll remain beautifully clean until everyone has seen him in all of his beautiful new-car glory. I love it. Yay!

No comments: