I'm very bored at home on a friday night. So i'm going to share some random factsthoughts with you...
* I'm drinking Lapsang Souchong tea. It smells like the burnt wood in campfires. It reminds me of English. I asked mum to buy Oolong tea, but she decided it didn't exist, so she got this instead. Oolong does exist. But this is nice too. And reminds me of English. Maybe tomorrow i'll take my handy-dandy travel mug to work and drink some more of it on the go.
* Bri is equally bored right now. I just wrote her a valentine from a 'secret admirer' because we are each others lovers this Valentine's day. I'm not a fan of Valentine's day because i have no boy, but it does seem to be a good excuse for us girls to get together.
* I don't know what to wear out tomorrow night. I want to look good. Last V-Day, i talked to my hot ex-waterpolo coach. And then i hooked up with TinyTim for the first time since i got back from England. This marked the beginning of our disastrous fling. This year needs to be that interesting too.
* I've been seeing more of Rudolph lately. He's lovely.
* I have lots of little jobs to do tonight... leaving the computer is too hard though. It's an addiction.
*George got home today!! I'm going to see her tomorrow after work. I'm very excited. Yay!!
* I had a theological crisis today. It's a pity i haven't got people that i talk to about this kind of thing. I used to talk to Angel and PB, maybe even Dr.B on occasion. But not so much these days. Google wasn't a huge help as i tried to figure out my take on theology. Perhaps i should get a degree in bible studying next.
* I'm currently watching season 4, episode 10 of Grey's Anatomy. It's very dramatic. I think i've seen it about seven or more times.
* This week, i was supposed to work four hours at church. So far, i've done about fifteen, and i've still got youth group tomorrow night. I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing. But i did get to see all of the babies. I love the babies.
* I think i should stop procrastinating on my blog. I should update my itunes. Read my car manuals. Write in my diaries (they're sooooo out of date, i'm writing about months ago...). Read the stack of mags that i have piling up. Read the trashy novel i've got on the go. Paint my nails. Sleep?
* I have to get up at 8am for Stateswim tomorrow. I strongly dislike, possibly hate, my job. Pray that tomorrow will be bearable and i'll find it in me somewhere to stick this job out for a few more months... it'll need all the strength i have, i think.
* I'm drinking Lapsang Souchong tea. It smells like the burnt wood in campfires. It reminds me of English. I asked mum to buy Oolong tea, but she decided it didn't exist, so she got this instead. Oolong does exist. But this is nice too. And reminds me of English. Maybe tomorrow i'll take my handy-dandy travel mug to work and drink some more of it on the go.
* Bri is equally bored right now. I just wrote her a valentine from a 'secret admirer' because we are each others lovers this Valentine's day. I'm not a fan of Valentine's day because i have no boy, but it does seem to be a good excuse for us girls to get together.
* I don't know what to wear out tomorrow night. I want to look good. Last V-Day, i talked to my hot ex-waterpolo coach. And then i hooked up with TinyTim for the first time since i got back from England. This marked the beginning of our disastrous fling. This year needs to be that interesting too.
* I've been seeing more of Rudolph lately. He's lovely.
* I have lots of little jobs to do tonight... leaving the computer is too hard though. It's an addiction.
*George got home today!! I'm going to see her tomorrow after work. I'm very excited. Yay!!
* I had a theological crisis today. It's a pity i haven't got people that i talk to about this kind of thing. I used to talk to Angel and PB, maybe even Dr.B on occasion. But not so much these days. Google wasn't a huge help as i tried to figure out my take on theology. Perhaps i should get a degree in bible studying next.
* I'm currently watching season 4, episode 10 of Grey's Anatomy. It's very dramatic. I think i've seen it about seven or more times.
* This week, i was supposed to work four hours at church. So far, i've done about fifteen, and i've still got youth group tomorrow night. I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing. But i did get to see all of the babies. I love the babies.
* I think i should stop procrastinating on my blog. I should update my itunes. Read my car manuals. Write in my diaries (they're sooooo out of date, i'm writing about months ago...). Read the stack of mags that i have piling up. Read the trashy novel i've got on the go. Paint my nails. Sleep?
* I have to get up at 8am for Stateswim tomorrow. I strongly dislike, possibly hate, my job. Pray that tomorrow will be bearable and i'll find it in me somewhere to stick this job out for a few more months... it'll need all the strength i have, i think.
No comments:
Post a Comment