Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am currently sneaking surreptitious bites from the muffin that i have hidden in my lap as i sit in the computer room at uni. Apparently, they have a 'big brother' thing going here, where there are cameras monitoring us to make sure we don't eat or drink in the rooms. If they catch us, we get banned from the computers for the rest of the semester. Clearly, that would be bad, as i need things to do in my frees (when study obviously isn't going to be enough to hold my attention for an hour). Seeing as my break is also my lunch break (yes, 9 - 5 straight classes with only an hour break, tuesday is an evil day), it makes sense that i'm currently eating illegally. And drinking coffee illegally, but i'm not hiding that in my lap. Yep, that's right, i'm a real rebel, drinking my coffee out in the open!! Unless i happen to spit it out, it wont end up on the keyboard, so i think they're being a little over dramatic. Who would want to sit like a loner outside when they can sit on a computer and be connected with the entire world?!
Ok, i'm three and a half hours through my stupidly long day (and about a third of the way through my delicious muffin). Which means that i have four and a half hours to go, so i'm not even half way. How depressing. I may need to spend another $3.50 to get another coffee before i spend two hours boring the pants off myself in a civil litigation workshop for which i have prepared nothing... Maybe the sensible thing to do would be to prepare now? But that's far too difficult, so i'm just going to do some blog-visiting instead. Two long classes to go until freedom! And today, freedom will mean coffee/dinner with Loz, perhaps a visit to the North Tce lights (ohhh, shiny!) and seeing Boyfriend. So freedom will rock. Bring on 5pm!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 170 bucks on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 170 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were all over 230 bucks on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

龍腾longteng said...

Hi friend
Have a nice day ^_^
You can have everything you want in life
If you will just help enough other people get what they want.....

can you see DVD ~> http://website.ws/longteng

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

i very love all your posting kind, very helpful.
don't quit as well as keep creating in all honesty , because it simply that is worth to follow it.
impatient to see much more of your own web content, good bye :)