Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Thoughts

This Is What I've Noticed

Did you know that waste collector vehicles have steering wheels on both sides of the car? It's that cool? I never even noticed before. They even have a big sign on the back that says 'sual control vehicle'. They still drive on the right side of the road though (as opposed to the wrong side, not the left side). Pretty interesting.

The other day we accidentally stole a pair of stockings! We meant to put one pair back but accidentally held onto that pair and didn't notice until we got home! It was actually fairly hilarious. But i don't think it counts as stealing, seeing as we didn't even notice that we were doing it.

Devon Sawa is in the movie that i'm currently watching (Extreme Dating) - i haven't seen him in anything since Slackers. I used to love him! Very cool.

I've achieved absolutely nothing today. I did go for a walk - but that's all i managed! I did NOTHING study-wise. I'm very disapointed in myself. Terrible. I WILL finish my psychology readings tonight.

We're having pasta for tea. I love pasta.

I have been waiting to see something for a long time. I saw it today. And even though i expected it and knew it was coming, it still felt like i'd been kicked.

I think if people could see what you looked like in terms of emotions (much like those thermal images you see, but i'm thinking colours that corresponded with your emotions), then mine would look pretty interesting. I think that there'd be lots of red, some yellow, lots of blue, a little green, a few purple-ish parts (especially around my stomach, where i keep getting emotionally kicked') and a few black rips. Can someone invent a machine to see this kind of thing? It'd definately be a money maker.

Back to the slave-trade.

Annie

No comments: