Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ok, so i talked my way out of that failed research test, and got a distinction on an essay i handed in for psychology. That was all very reassuring, but i now have two more large essays to write and heaps of regular work to do... borderline panic. 

Plus side: i get to have lunch with my lovely boyfriend today while he's on his work break. 

Another thing: dreading my party next week. 

I'd like to proudly announce that i went into a bookshop yesterday to buy a cookbook for a friend's 21st and DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING FOR MYSELF. I'm clearly growing. As both a person and a discerning book collector. Not only that, but i successfully navigated a 21st yesterday that only had a handful of people that i know at it. Granted, one of them was a girl i was very close friends with at school who now refuses to speak to or acknowledge me EVER, which was a little awkward. But the boys seemed nice and friendly. I think they genuinely like me (or are very good at faking it). Fingers and toes crossed that they turn up next weekend because those drunk boys definitely know how to make a party. Seeing as a few of my closest friends aren't coming. I'm such a priority in these people's lives. 

Blah blah blah potatoes... time to try to study for a half hour or so. Good luck me.

No comments: