Sunday, April 25, 2010

Internet World

So, i discovered some new sites. I can't decide if they're sites that make me happy about humanity, or sad that people go through such sad things to start with. Either way, they're an interesting read... Oh, and i'm adding some other awesome sites that everyone should know about. Check them out. 


I'm sure there were some others that i wanted to add, but i can't think of what they are right now... i'll get back to you. Here are a few examples...


Gives Me Hope

Today, my boyfriend told me that he loved me.

When I asked why, he took out a list. It was 337 reasons long, and he said he had a pen in his back pocket in case he remembered any new ones.

His love gives me hope.
 

A 74 year old man has an rare antibody in his plasma that stops babies dying from Rhesus disease, a form of severe anaemia.

He has donated plasma almost 1000 times since he was 18 years old. He has saved an estimated 2.2 million babies so far.


James Harrison, you GMH. 

 

Texts From Last Night

(306):


(860):


(702):


(480):


No comments: