Monday, December 10, 2007

LONDON BABY!!!

I've Made It!

After a loooooong flight (where i was quite possibly still drunk... at any rate i felt less than fantastic!), i'm here! And as far as i know (36 or so hours into my trip and still in the clothes i left in) i haven't forgotten anything! Although, i have already been lost...

An hour to melbourne, two in transit, seven to singapore, one in transit, fourteen to london... wow. Good movies though (Hairspray, Ratatouille, Shrek3, House, etc) and the food was yum - yes, i'm crazy, i like plane food! When i FINALLY managed to get out of the airport (finding the right underground station isn't as easy as it sounds), i successfully navigated two trains and made it to the right station... only to find out that it wasn't right at the doorstep of my hostel. So ensued two hours of me wandering around, at 6am, in the freezing cold, pack killing me... until i finally stumbled on the right hostel! Hurrah! Even though they wouldn't let me check in for a few hours, i was happy to come accross the road and blog for you! Even though i've now been on here ages and have probably spend my first five pounds... hmm... so now i'm going to go - put my stuff away, find some lunch and see if i can manage some shopping!

Keep in touch everyone - i'm going to be stir crazy without people to talk to (fingers crossed there are nice people at the hostel), so you're msgs will keep me sane :P I'll try to keep you all up to date!

Love,
freezing in london,
and waiting for texts from certain people once again...
Annie

No comments: