Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tea For Two

Another Fantastic Day In The Life Of Annie

I've become addicted. To coffee-catch ups. Yes, i can hear you all saying 'uhoh'. I'm scared too. All of that caffine cannot be good for the mood swings (let alone the savings!). Today, i picked Angel up on the way to my lecture [which i hadn't prepared for...]. I left her to study while i went to class, but met her two hours later for... coffee! Actually, she had a latte with a biscuit and i had a biscuit with a sandwich that my mum made... Angel met my second uni friend (yes, i now have TWO!), Amz, and she got the seal of approval. When i think about it, i didn't actually do much coffee drinking today... but had a whole pot and a half in my four hours of coffee-break yesterday, so that made up for it! We spent out time well; the SouthAfrican was grumpy because they were understaffed and he couldn't take a break from serving, so Angel and i smiled giddily at him everytime he turned around. We looked so ridiculous that he couldn't help but crack up. We felt very proud to be the ray of sunshine in his day!

My psych lecture only went for half an hour, so i went and found Angel (i didn't dare let her find her own way in the scary world that is the top of the flinders hill) and we headed off. Pit stop: Target. We have to go out tomorrow night, so we were hoping for some lovely bargain pretty-things to wear... instead, i ended up with a tee that says You Can't Stop The Music... not excatly a successful trip. Oh well. I dropped Angel home then headed back to my dwellings.

We had another girls dinner tonight, just a quickie (as in, we were home in less than an hour and a half...). Basically, we gulped down dinner, verbally berrated the girls who didn't come, caught up on the gossip and left... at least it didn't cost much! I raced back off home... i have to start and finish a psych assignment that i've got due tomorrow. I think it'll be a late night, again. At least i'm consistent! Haha, of course, that doesn't mean i'm still not wasting time on msn and watching she's the man! Ah well, i'll get it done!

Annie

No comments: