Friday, August 24, 2007

Cranky Krantzky

Two Days Running

Last night we farewelled one of the church girls, who's moving to paris! While it's sad that she's leaving, she must be so excited. Can you imagine living in paris, the cultural capital of the world, where fashion, excitement, flavour and amour abound? It just seems like such an exotic place. she's going to have an absolutely amazing time.

Drinks were somewhat random; we all met up at Boho, but we churchies mainly just sat together, commanding the party girls attention when we could. The chairs were comfy though! However, after getting all dressed up and spending an entire day working, i was pretty exhausted. Going out was not high on my list of priorities. In typical me-fashion, i quickly got cranky. Every little thing that PB did drove me nuts and, to keep from yelling at/crying over him, i yelled at the SouthAfrican, for all of the annoying things that he did. Oops. Angel an d i spent the night feeling somewhat isolated on our armchairs. Pb drove me nuts, calling me 'cranky krantzky' - and we all know how i hate being called krantzky! But he's so silly that it was hard to keep my cranky face on, instead of laughing. We were home by eleven. But it was great seeing off our friend, i can't wait to see how things go for her!

Today, after a nice, long sleep, i kept up with my crankiness. Poor Dr.B and LittleM got most of my angriness. Granted, they earnt it; Dr.B mocked my angry-face and together, the pair of them mocked everything i said/did for the entire afternoon... Enough to make me snap at the best of times :P I was grateful to get home though, that's for sure.

Bailing on any plans i had for tonight, i'm watching movies on repeat until i can find the energy to do homework and then get up for work in the morning and afternoon tomorrow. Fun times...

Let's hope i lose the cranky before i have to take kids to the beach tomorrow!

Annie

No comments: