Monday, April 12, 2010

Goodbye for Now...

Life sucks sometimes. Unfortunately for the hovel, life sucking means that i'm abandoning my blog for awhile. It got too complicated when the inappropriate things that someone else was writing on their blog were being blamed on me... because i had a blog first? Or something equally ridiuculous. Either way, the hovel is going to have to take a hiatus. Do i still blog? Of course. I've just moved to wordpress. Not that anyone cares, but if they did i wouldn't be able to tell them the address, because having real-world people know where i blog is... not good. I suppose if someone gets... misdirected... over to wordpress and happens to find where this girl now blogs... well that's their perogative. Hopefully they'll be smart enough to keep their traps shut and i won't have to enter the blog-relocation program again. I miss the hovel... but i don't seem to have much choice at the moment! Hopefully one day i can come back home...

No comments: