Tuesday, March 30, 2010

As we speak (write?), i'm addressing a bajillion - of what feels like a bajillion - envelopes for my birthday. The difficulty of this is compounded because many people haven't given me their addresses, so i have to play detective. Thank goodness for facebook and online white pages.  

I currently have no money, as i spent it all on birthday pressies for other people today, and food for boyfriend and i, and our trip to gold class last week (remind me to tell you about that later!). This has nothing to do with my invites. It just happens to be worrying me today!! 

I have so much to do tonight, and i have to be up at half seven tomorrow morning, as i have a stupid and confusing class at 9am and traffic at that time of day is appalling. Getting there will be a nightmare.

Jeepers, life is taxing at the moment. I can't wait for the holidays.




No comments: