Monday, July 02, 2007

Another Night Out

So Tired

While going out seemed like a good idea at the time, my feet are definately paying for it now! The pain of being female and having to wear heels...

Birthday season is almost over - Ev's on the weekend was one of our last eighteenths in awhile. Which is definately a happy thing for my funds. It was good to see the girlies and hang out for awhile. Then, as the party ended, Viv, Ev and i headed into town for a while.

We were literally only in town for an hour or so... some would say that it was a waste of time, but not i. We went to Rocket Bar for about twenty minutes, dancing while we waited for some of the guys to come and meet us. When they bailed, so did we. We stopped off at Maccas for a late night snack, then found that Marms, LewBear and co were on Hindley somewhere so we started walking up towards them (much to the dispair of my poor feet).

On the way, i saw what made my night totally worth it - my gorgeous Neighbours star (i use the term 'my' very loosely). Not only did i SEE him, but i got to SPEAK to him! He looked over at me, regognised me and gave me a 'hey' that can only be described as him having been pleased to see me. I was estatic. My feet didn't even hurt anymore.

When we met up with the guys, LewBear was yawning, Ash was sneezing and Marms was enjoying the fact that he was seventeen and getting into places. We were so tired that their lack of plans didn't entice us. We left them standing there, wandering aimlessley, and decided to take our poor, sore feet off home. We were lucky enough to catch a taxi and head on home.

Not a bad night. Not particularly exciting, but fun enough, especially as i got to see lots of my current favourite people :P Always makes for a good night.

Annie

No comments: